Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a little bit of foreground


Yesterday I posted my first sunrise picture; today it’s the turn of my first sunset picture. This is sunset over Manila Bay taken from a hotel window.

I have learned that it’s always good to include a little bit of foreground to give depth to a sunset or sunrise picture. When I took this picture though, I did not know that composition rule. All I remember was I did not want my picture to be just all sun, sky and water, thus I included that plant. I must have been developing an artist eye even then although I was aware of it at that time.

1 comment:

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Oops, the last line should read ...I must have been developing an artist's eye even then although I was not aware of it at that time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...