Saturday, October 18, 2008

In tandem

This is again one of my very first pictures. The flowers are that of a plant that has heart-shaped purple leaves. I don't know its name. I tried several times to take photos of the individual flowers but everytime I clicked my camera the flowers always assumed this position. Thus I titled this photo "in tandem."

It was morning when I took this photo but the photo appears like its evening. During the early stages of my photographic adventure, I did not know how I was able to achieve to this kind of effect - the evening effect even in daylight. I just kept on taking picture after picture in a kind of hit and miss way. Now I know how this is achieved but I'm going to talk about that in another post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...