Monday, September 10, 2012

A Year at RedBubble

It's been a little over a year now since I joined RedBubble - an art community.

I am enjoying my membership there and have gained some close friends as well as several acquaintances. Many of the photos that I have posted here (like the photo above) are also found in my RedBubble site. However, they are available as hires photos because you can sell art works in the site.

I also enjoy joining the many challenges in RB because I am challenged to go out of my comfort zone in terms of my photography.

I am happy to say that I have won some of the challenges but of course I also lost some. However, I can say that everything is fun! fun! fun!

Not only that, I have also sold some works (cards) in RedBubble. I am just happy that somebody appreciated my work well enough to part with his/her money and buy some of my cards. Right now, my most popular work is this:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lensbaby/works/7193070-doing-small-things-with-great-love?c=81937-sold

It's a photo of some grasses which I coupled with a quote from Mother Teresa. Somebody loved it so much and bought 40 copies of this. Imagine that! I danced with joy when I learned about it. I don't even know who the buyer is so I thanked him/her publicly in RedBubble.

So this is how far I have gone in my photography now.

You can see a running slide show of my works in RedBubble in the links section at the right side of this blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...