Monday, November 17, 2008

thank God for sunsets


I am enjoying this daily blog. As I search daily through my pictures looking for something to share, I usually stop and ask myself, "why did I take this photo?" Then memories come flooding and I sit awhile going through not only my photo bank but my memory bank as well.

So why did I take this sunset photo? Why? Who can resist a sunset photo? I can't. Everytime I see a sunset, I want to take its photo. Its beauty makes me want to own it, to have it with me longer, to have it with me forever. Every sunset that I see fills me with wonder at the beauty of God's creation. Sunsets make my heart sing.

I have so many sunset photos. I have enough to last me a lifetime and beyond. Still, I take another sunset photo everytime I witness one.

So I share with you today something that makes my heart sing and I hope you sing with me.

2 comments:

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Oops... the second to the last line of the 2nd paragraph should read..."fills me with"... not feels me...

BabyPAngtuaco said...

I finally discovered how to edit posts. So I have corrected the sentence now. However, I still have to learn how to edit comments... I'm still in the learning process...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...