Monday, November 10, 2008

deep inside


Before I started photography, I never really looked at this flower. It was just there by the roadside. It's a very small wildflower that usually blooms around May but it was just part of the roadside for me then. However, when I became interested in photography, I would take a photo of almost anything, and that was when I saw how beautiful this flower actually is. I then took home some seeds and scattered them in my garden. Now I can take its photo every time it blooms and I already have a collection.

What I am sharing today is one of the first photos I took of this flower. See how pretty it is? The title of this photo is "deep inside" because of the bee that is almost buried deep inside it.

This reminds me of another quote from Georgia O'Keeffe - "When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...