Tuesday, November 4, 2008

caught in a raindrop


I mentioned in my earlier post that my favorite subjects for photography are flowers and raindrops. Since I have been posting mostly flowers, I thought that today is a good time for another raindrop photo.

This photo is titled “caught in a raindrop.” It is actually cropped from a bigger photo to focus more on this raindrop. I had an interesting discussion with a good friend when I shared this photo. We talked about - “what if our world is caught in a raindrop like this? Can you imagine what will happen if the drop falls? Is our world really as fragile as a raindrop”, etc.? We had fun tossing the idea around. I hope you will also give it a thought. How about it?

1 comment:

treasures 306 said...

I must admit that my favorite of your captures are of the raindrops and water beads, although all your art photography is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget