Friday, July 31, 2009

Follow the light


One of the best photography tip I have ever encountered is "follow the light" or "pay attention to the light". Focus on the light and not on the subject. See how the light works on a subject.

Every time I remember that tip (I still forget it sometimes), my photos would always come out much better than those where I focused more on the subject. Try it the next time you take your photos. You will not regret it, promise.

When I took this photo of the raindrop, I was actually following where the light was and there it was - just where it gave the sparkle to the drop. Perfect, isn't it?

2 comments:

A New Beginning said...

Perfect indeed:)

http://aspaceofonesown.blogspot.com

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Thank you very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...