Thursday, July 9, 2009

body language


I follow a website that has monthly photo contests on themes that are challenging. Although I don't join the contests regularly, I always learn from the photos of winners.

Last month, the theme was "body language" - supposedly photos that tell something using any body part except the face.

Well, I found that challenging. I did not have time to go shooting though so I just went over my photo files and selected some photos that I thought would fit the theme. We were limited to only one photo though so I had a hard time deciding which to send.

Anyway, I'm sharing today the entry that I sent. Sad to say, I did not win. Still, can you give a title to this photo? I will not tell you what I title I gave it. I'll just tell you another time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...