Wednesday, January 28, 2009

one more sunset


I know I have posted several sunset photos already (Oct 22, a little bit of foreground; Nov 10, thank God for sunsets; Dec 6, one more sunset photo), but can I help it? Sunsets are just so beautiful and I am sure you will not mind seeing another one. Right? I hope so.

I was sitting in front of my computer one afternoon and I saw this fiery red sunset from my window. I immediately stopped what I was doing, got my camera, went out, and just started shooting away. I got several pictures that afternoon and what I'm sharing today is just one of them. I printed some of the photos and every time I showed them to friends, they would always pick out this specific photo as one of their favorites.

I'm going to repeat what I said in my Nov 10 post - 'thank God for sunsets'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...