Thursday, January 15, 2009

drop of life


I didn't realize until I have uploaded my post that yesterday was my 100th day of sharing and writing about my photography adventures. Imagine that, 100 days! So in celebration of this 100th day, I thought that starting my 101st day with a favorite topic is appropriate.

So today I share another raindrop photo. I love this photo because the mood is one of giving. The leaf appears like a hand catching and at the same time sharing an important component of life - water. The photo also captures the freshness of the morning and the brightness of a new day.

With this new beginning, I plan to go on for another hundred days and then scan my horizon and see what happens next.

I hope that you will stay with me for the next hundred days of adventure.

Here's to life and a new beginning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...