Friday, October 22, 2010

Turn Your Photos Into Art

I just tried a program today. It's called FotoSketcher. You can use it for turning your photos into art. I really had fun playing with it. There are two great things about this program:
      1) It's easy to use, it's simply playing, and
      2) It's free! Can you believe that?
Below are some of my "art" after using the program. What do you think?




Here is the link to that program if you want to try it. http://fotosketcher.blogspot.com/

I don't have any commission for promoting this program. The owner does not even know me. I just want to let you know because I enjoyed using it.

I wrote a full blown article about Turning Your Photo Into Art in my HubPages:  Wait-Dont-Delete-that-Photo-Turn-Your-Photo-Into-Art?

6 comments:

angeline said...

Nice work. Thanks for sharing the link--i may try it, if I dare!

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Hi Angeline,
Try it! It's really like playing. That's why I'm recommending it. It is much easier to use than Photoshop. It's possible to get the same effects in Photoshop but it takes more iterations. Here you just need to use the sliders.
Thanks for dropping by friend!

Toyin O. said...

Nice pictures.

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Thanks very much Toyin! Thank you too for dropping by!
Regards!

Reymos said...

Interesting way of doing something new with our photos.

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Hi Reymos,
Thanks very much!
I'm having so much fun doing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...