Monday, October 11, 2010

Don't Delete Your Not So Good Photos, Play with them Instead





I have been trying to sort and clear my photo files since I already have thousands of photos in my computer drive. So every time I look at a photo, I have to make a decision on whether to keep or to delete them.

I always find it hard to delete photos because somehow I kind of have an attachment with them. Then I read one photographer who adviced - "Don't delete not so good photos right away. Check if you can still make something out of them"  

So I followed this advice and played around with some photos that I already marked "for deletion". Now I'm happy that I gave some photos a second chance because I came up with some interesting images after I used Photoshop filters. One of the results of this experiment is the photo above. What do you think?

Original photo before using filters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...