Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Flying baby


One of the things I love doing when in a public place like Boracay is to watch what other folks are doing and to capture some interesting shots. I love taking "stalker shots" as I call them.

Well, the photo I am sharing today is about a baby being repeatedly thrown up the air by the father. I took a series of shots of the activity. I'm certainly glad that I had my zoom lens with me that day. Although I could not hear them from where I was, I'm sure the baby was squealing with delight or fright then. There was even a point when both father and mother were throwing their baby like a ball between them. Should I say "poor baby" or "lucky baby"? I really wonder if a baby remembers such activity with "delight" or with "fright"?

Do you remember being thrown up in the air at all?

2 comments:

shavya said...

Hi..........ur photos r really awesome..:)

S.P.Angtuaco said...

Hello Shavya,
Thanks very much for dropping by and leaving an inspiring comment!
Hope to see you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget