Monday, December 29, 2008

falling in line


I can't help but go back to my favorite topic today. The past few days have been rainy and when I opened my photo files, the first ones I noticed are my raindrops pictures. It's as if they were reminding me to focus on them once more. So I hope you don't mind if you get another raindrops photo today.

I just find raindrops so enchanting and refreshing. They always remind me that we can find beauty everywhere if we just stop and take a look at our surroundings. Most often, we find a part of our world reflected on the drops. This time however, it was not the reflection that attracted me to the drops but it was their formation. They appear like they are falling in line and getting ready for some special event.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...