Monday, March 28, 2011

OMG! This photo was featured at the RedBubble Homepage today!


I was so pleasantly surprised when I got a message from the Homepage of RedBubble congratulating me for the feature in the homepage. Wow! That's really super!

I learned that less than 3 in a thousand get featured in the homepage. So I was practically ecstatic when I discovered this. Imagine that, I have only been with this site for about 2 weeks only and I already got featured! How lucky can I get?

Below is the link to the RedBubble homepage. It has a slideshow of the featured works. I just don't know how long our images will be in the homepage though. So please click on the link right away before the slideshow is changed. Thank you!
http://www.redbubble.com/
Anyway, below is also another link to the page where all the images of featured artist (for today) are found.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/home/art/6942093-1-backyard-macro-and-closeups-28-march-2011

4 comments:

Arnel Garcia said...

Congratulations! It is a beautiful photograph.

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Thanks very much Arnel!

Toyin O. said...

Lovely picture, congrats on being featured.

BabyPAngtuaco said...

Thank you very much Toyin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...