Thursday, November 6, 2008

macro world


I visit my small garden almost everyday to look for things to photograph. One would think that I would run out of things to take pictures of, but no. There is always something new, a hidden world that probably escaped my eyes the day before.

Mind you, my garden is very small. One can go around it in just 3 minutes. However, these 3 minutes can extend to 30 minutes or even 60. In fact, I usually lose track of time once I focus my macro lens on the things around me. I love macro photography. Everything is so fascinating in the macro world. It’s very similar to working with microscopes which I used to do before.

Anyway, look what I found during one of those garden visits. Nature’s own handwriting! So I titled this photo – “nature’s script.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...